KneeMD is the first patient-controlled knee rehabilitation device to facilitate improved range of motion and stretch in extension for patients who have under total knee replacements or other major knee surgeries.
KneeMD offers comprehensive knee rehabilitation capabilities by allowing patients to practice and perform a variety of stretches that simulate the different ways a physical therapist would manipulate their knees during a therapy session.
KneeMD is lightweight and easily portable, so patients can use it anytime and anywhere, improving compliance and satisfaction with rehabilitation therapy.
KneeMD is already helping patients at top physical therapy clinics regain motion after knee surgery and is available for pre-order by patients and clinics nationwide.
Praise for KneeMD
- â[KneeMD is the] most direct way to increase extension.âRay K, Patient, knee surgery with range of motion deficit
- âI did not have access to the KneeMD after my first procedure, but was delighted to have it for my 2ndÂ knee replacement.Â I was previously dependent on going to the PT offices or having a Physical Therapist come to my home, but with KneeMD, I was able to push my therapy longer and harder on days that I was feeling better while also giving me the reassurance that if I couldnât make it to my PT appointment for some reason, I had my KneeMD at home and could do my rehab program at any time right in the comfort of my own home. I found the KneeMD to be invaluable.âJulie B, Patient, total knee arthroplasty
- âGreat tool to give patients to use at home as part of a HEP (home exercise program).âLuke OâBrien, Head of Physical Therapy, Howard Head Sports Medicine
- âOf all the apparatuses that are presently available to facilitate knee extension, I feel that the (KneeMD) is far and away the best machine to facilitate extension in the clinic as well as in the homeâ¦.Â All of my patients who have (used it) would express the same feeling.âBrent Butler, Physical Therapist, Central Utah Clinic
- â10 out of 10 physical therapists who have been introduced to and used KneeMD continue to use it because of its results. Weâve also seen an increase in physician referrals due to an increase in patient success.âSeth Kelson, DPT, Founder of American Fork Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Clinic and Utah Valley Physical Therapy Spine and Sports Medicine
- âKneeMD has helped greatly with my rehab, as I can work on extension for extended periods of time at home and with less pain than (other devices). The ability to control the tension allows me to push harder than when allowing PTâs to manipulate, because I can control the pain.âChristy H, Patient, knee surgery with range of motion deficit