1. What is PNB Kitty?
PNB Kitty is a digital wallet application for smart phones which is used for E- Commerce transactions.
As individual's bank A/C can be linked to wallet, it can also be used to transfer funds to other wallets and Bank A/C's anytime, anywhere.
2. How do I download PNB Kitty app?
.Currently PNB Kitty is available on Android and iOS platform.
. Android version of PNB Kitty can be downloaded from Google Play store.
. iOS version can be downloaded from Apple App store.
3. Do I have to be a Punjab National Bank customer to register for PNB Kitty?
PNB Kitty can be used by both PNB as well as non-PNB customers.
4. Do I have to pay any fee to register for PNB Kitty?
No, you don't have to pay any fee to get registered for PNB Kitty.
5. I am unable to get the OTP, how do I create my Account?
Kindly note that OTP will be delivered onto the Mobile number which you are using to register for Kitty. Use 'Resend OTP' option to get a new OTP delivered on your registered mobile number. If still you are unable to receive OTP kindly restart your Mobile device and try again.
6. How do I Load money online into PNB Kitty?
Money can be loaded online into PNB Kitty through Net Banking and Debit cards.
7. What is 'Send Money' option?
'Send Money' option is used to transfer money from your Kitty wallet to other Kitty wallets and also you may also transfer funds directly to any Banks account using a/c no. and IFSC code.
8. How do I send money from my Wallet?
Money can be transferred from PNB Kitty via two modes:
. Wallet to Wallet Transfer- Using this mode, money can be transferred from one PNB Wallet account to another.
. IMPS- Using IMPS mode, money can be transferred to any individual's bank account using a/c number and IFSC code.
9. What is 'Ask Money' feature?
'Ask Money' is a feature that is used to request money from a PNB Kitty user.
10. Can the sender reject the request sent to him?
Yes, the sender has the option to either accept or reject your 'Ask Money' request.
11. What happens if I forget my PIN?
You can use the 'Forgot Password' option to retrieve your password in case you forget your PIN. You need to answer the security questions which you have registered earlier for resetting the password.
12. What is 'Mini Statement' option?
'Mini Statement' option lists the last 5 transactions made through Kitty.
13. What is 'Detailed Statement' option?
Detailed Statement' option allows you view any of past transactions.
. Either you can choose the 'Number of transactions' or you can choose the 'Date Range' for the transactions to be viewed.
14. What is Recharge and Bill Pay option in PNB Kitty?
Recharge and Bill pay option lets you to recharge your mobile or DTH and pay your utility bills using your PNB Wallet account.
15. What happens if I have some balance left in the account while closing the wallet?
If you have some balance left in your account, you have to transfer the amount to any another wallet or a bank account in order to close your wallet account.
|For 24x7 Assistance, kindly call|
|Toll Free Numbers||18001032222|