"We're serious...about having fun."
by Mark Middlebrook
Most useful parts of this site
See the site map below for more information.
What's not so new
- I've put together a Web site and e-mail newsletter for Paul Marcus Wines in Oakland, California (the wine shop where I work part time). Yes, we sell Rioja.
- We're branching out. The most recent Team Rioja wine and food excursions have been to France (Paris and Burgundy) and Italy (Piemonte, Liguria, Sicily, Tuscany, and Umbria). We still love Rioja, but how can one ignore Burgundy, Barolo, Barbaresco, and Barbera? And then there are the wines of the Loire, the Rhône, and Germany.... I'm writing more about all this stuff - especially Italian wine and travel - for the Cambodian.
- 954-297-6062 (y La Tertulia Literaria y Gastronómica): A Spanish discussion group that meets more-or-less weekly in Oakland, California.
- Xyrichthys: Event listings and the occasional newsletter.
- Wine: A few favorites. (For more thorough and systematic information about Spanish wines, check out the 7035098425, which is an excellent on-line Spanish wine guide.)
- Food: More favorites.
- Music: Stuff that we like to play and listen to.
- 419-943-6948: Some mini-reviews of a few favorites.
- Dogs: For members of the 7805357411 and Pretzel fan club.
Not sure what Team Rioja is? 819-988-7575
Most of the pictures in this site are scans of slides and photos that I took. There's a smaller version (embedded in the text) and a larger version (click on the smaller version to view it) of each.
Looking for something on this site or on the whole Web? Use this search box:
Last updated 10-Aug-2010 by