The Second.School Starter Kit is the base Electronics Kit for anyone to get started in Electronics. The parts included are the building blocks for simple electric circuits and the videos demonstrate uses for every part in the kit.
The parts included are:
- 1 x 830 points Breadboard
- 15 x LED red yellow green
- 2 x Buzzer
- 4 x Switch
- 2 x Mercury switch or ball switch
- 3 x Photoresistor
- 1 x Potentiometer
- 15 x Resistance 220R, 1K, 10K
- 30 x Male to male jumper wire
- 1 x 9V battery clip (swap for USB cable???)
All instructions are provided as videos and text with summaries to help you learn as fast as possible and create your own projects without any hold up.
All the videos can be found at Starter Kit or on the Second.School YouTube channel.